Wednesday 3 August 2011

Happy Dance

I have finially finished my square on my JTHC Round Robin - with Hazel, Julie and Tina on Needlecraft Haven. It wasn't a lot of stitching but I ran out of DMC 869 and had to root through my stash where I thankfully had a spare. I need a few bits in town today and hopefully then I can make it up too.

JTHC RR - stitching completed
I have been working on my Summer Holiday Exchange - with NH- my partner sentme a gorgeous design which I am enjoying stitching. Here's my progress so far.


Summer Holiday Exchange
Last weekend I spotted this fab vase in TKMax - I did suggest to Dad we could fill it with red wine or a huge trifle - it did make him smile  but he didn't say no LOL

New Vase
Well I'm packed - no trouble fitting it into my bag - not sure how DD and DH are doing. Just 2 more sleeps and we're off :) Thanks for sharing my news xx

6 comments:

Nicola said...

Your RR is great Clare. How are you going to finish it? The Summer exchange looks very pretty.

Enjoy your holiday!

Lesleyanne said...

I absolutely adore your RR. How are you going to finish it. Your summer exchange is coming along great. What is only 2 more sleeps?

Hazel said...

Looks lovely Clare. xx

Sally said...

Your RR is gorgeous Clare as is your summer exchange piece.

Love that vase.

Have a fantastic holiday:)

Sue said...

Love your RR and the exchange, both are so pretty.

Julie said...

The summer exchange piece is so pretty and colourful.

Have fun on your hols!